Wednesday, October 19, 2011

POSITIVE

I don't have much time to write today but something inside of me is screaming to get let out in self-expression!!

SO... todays message, Be positive. I can list a few reasons or I can go on and on about how reinforcing the negative only strengthens their impact on your brain, neural synapses and therefore your mood, attitude and personality, relationships (should I continue- I Think NO)

But really... F*** all that. Do it, because you Can... Action is Always better than Inaction.
Live with Determination, Live with purpose...

What ever you do, do it to the best of your ability.

BREED POSITIVITY

Here I'd like to add in quotes from some very well-known texts... but again.. time is limited... so really thats all:

Just Smile because you're HERE. LIVE because you're breathing. LOVE because your heart is beating...

No comments:

Post a Comment